Call 01903 959611 for Trade Discounts
- Can be used either way due to duel reflective
- Stable & secure stacking
- Completely anti-trip
- Connect to one another using the S-Clip
- Concave area can be used for spoil placement
- Two can be faced together over exposed holes & damaged manhole covers
- Capacity to hold 22 litres bringing the complete weight to 27.2 kg
- Large corporate branding area of 300 x 170 mm
- Compatible with a variety of the Ibex supplies range
- Automatic overflow indication prevents overfilling
- Manufactured from HDPE & 100% recyclable
- Can be positioned at a connection of over 270°
- Hole & bung can be supplied if required for drainage
- Fork lift entry
Buddha barriers from Ibex Supplies are shaped water filled barriers suitable for almost any situation. The shape lends itself well to redirecting pedestrian traffic around work, hazards, building sites and any potentially unsafe situation.
This water filled barrier ensures safe access for pedestrians in all manner of public spaces. It can be combined with a high mesh fence panel for an overall height of 1800mm and has a large area where corporate branding can be added.
The Buddha barrier features a versatile link system compatible with a wide range of water filled safety barriers. With a safe anti-trip design, it offers a reliable solution for pedestrian control.
Buddha barriers are manufactured from high quality HDPE and are available in reflective red and white colours. There is a section on the lower panel where corporate branding can be added if required.
Each barrier measures 1040mm x 800mm x 280mm and weighs just 5.5kg when empty. Once filled with 22 litres of water, the barrier weighs a substantial 27.5kg, providing easily enough protection against pedestrian traffic.
Benefits of the Buddha barrier
The Buddha barrier is a very convenient barrier to protect and protect against pedestrian traffic in hazardous areas. Each barrier is light, easy to carry, requires no extra fixings thanks to the included S-clip and can be supplemented with a fence or hoarding to provide higher levels of protection.
Buddha barriers have another unique property. They can be stacked very tightly, reducing storage space when not in use and providing efficient transportation. They also include forklift holes at the base for efficient movement.
Buddha barriers can be easily handled and installed and the clip connection is solid but flexible enough for curved barriers. Combined with fencing or hoarding, you can increase the height significantly.
Fill a Buddha barrier with water and it transforms from a lightweight barrier into a much more robust barrier. Combined with other barriers, you can chain these almost indefinitely to provide secure protection against all kinds of hazards.
Buddha barriers are manufactured from highly stable HDPE (high-density polyethylene) and are available in red and white.
Common uses of the Buddha barrier
The Buddha barrier is predominantly used for directing pedestrian traffic but could also be used for light traffic duties too. You will often see them surrounding roadworks, street works and other high risk areas.
You may also come across them at events or areas where pedestrians need to be guided or prevented from accessing a space.
£32.40 inc. VAT
- User Reviews
- Key Features
- Delivery & Returns
- Technical Specifications
• Stable & secure stacking
• Completely anti-trip
• Capacity to hold 22 litres bringing the complete weight to 27.2 kg
• Large Corporate Branding area of 300 x 170 mm
• Compatible with a variety of the Ibex barrier range
• Manufactured from HDPE & 100% recyclable
• Two can be faced together over exposed holes & damaged manhole covers
|Dimensions||1040 × 280 × 800 mm|