Column/Pillar Protectors – S200 / S300
Call 01903 959611 for Trade Discounts
- Column Guard – Impact protection for Columns
- Air Pressure release to cushion the blow
- Assemble in Seconds: No fixings required, fits over baseplate
- High Visibility: Rotationally moulded, UV Stabilised
- Made from linear low density Polythylene (LLPE)
- UV Stabilised (suitable indoors and outdoors)
- Wall Thickness 6.4mm (1/4”)
- Can be used for rectangular shaped Columns with extra long strap
Ibex Supplies are proud to introduce our new column protectors. Designed to provide high visibility protection for supporting columns and protect key infrastructure anywhere they are installed.
The highly visible column protector is our new solution to protect posts and supporting columns. It is designed to withstand multiple impacts and return back to shape while protecting people and vehicles from harm.
Constructed from linear low density polyethylene (LLPE) and finished in a very visible yellow, these pillar protectors are designed to be robust yet safe. Each protector is pressurized with air to provide a yielding cushion to protect people and vehicles upon impact.
The durable LLPE construction has been UV stabilised so these pillar protectors can function equally well indoors or outdoors.
The column protector is available in two sizes and fits both square and rectangular posts. It can easily be moved and fitted by one person and is secured with a hook and loop fastening.
- S200 Column Protectors are designed to fit columns sizes of 200mm.
- S300 Column Protectors are designed to fit columns sizes of 300mm.
Benefits of column protectors
A column protector is the ideal solution for protecting against hazards presented by pillars or posts. They are especially useful in high traffic areas, areas where forklifts or vehicles manoeuvre or where visibility while moving is limited.
Each pillar protector is made from tough low density polyethylene (LLPE) in bright yellow. Each protector is pressurized to provide a cushion and prevent damage to the post or vehicles. Each protector is held in place with a pair of hook and loop belt fastenings.
The column protector can be installed by hand in a couple of minutes. No tools are required as each protector comes with its own strap fastening.
The S200 column protector is ideally suited to columns up to 200mm while the S300 fits columns up to 300mm. While designed for square columns, extra-long straps are available to protect rectangular columns if required.
Common uses of column protectors
You will often see the S200 and S300 column protectors in warehouses, factories, car parks and other high traffic areas. They are ideal for situations where columns and pillars pose a potential hazard to people or vehicles and where a simple, highly visible barrier can improve safety.
As the LLPE is UV stable, these pillar protectors are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Column protectors shown are always sold in pairs.
£276.00 – £288.00 inc. VAT
- User Reviews
- Key Features
- Delivery & Returns
- Technical Specifications
• Air pressure release to cushion the blow
• Assemble in seconds: No fixings required, fits over baseplate
• High visibility: Rotationally moulded, UV Stabilised
• Made from linear low density polythylene (LLPE)
• UV stabilised (suitable indoors and outdoors)
• Wall thickness 6.4mm (1/4”)
• Can be used for rectangular shaped columns with extra long strap
|Dimensions||610 × 1100 mm|