Evo 55 Barrier
Call 01903 959611 for Trade Discounts
- Ideal for site delineation and safety
- Create a solid wall leaving no gaps between each barrier
- Rapid offload and installation time due to size and weight
- Barriers for both traffic and pedestrian situations
- Compatible for post & plank or mini mesh panels
- Produced from UV stabilised prime polyethylene
- Easily stackable for transport and storage
- Other colours are available if required
- Can be lifted and installed by one person
- Do not deteriorate over time
- Allows for angles and curves
- Fill capacity 20 litres
The Evo 55 Barrier from Ibex Supplies is a very effective water-filled barrier for use in a multitude of situations. From roadside safety to event management, if a situation requires sturdy, highly visible barriers, the Evo 55 delivers.
These traffic barriers are ideal for delineating roadworks, preventing access to particular areas, for guiding vehicle or foot traffic at events and in any situation where you need a lightweight, highly visible barrier.
The Evo 55 Barrier is constructed from UV stabilised prime polyethylene finished in high visibility red or white. Other colours are available upon request.
Each traffic barrier measures 1000mm in length, 555mm in height and weighs just 8kg when empty. They can be transported quickly and easily by a single person and combined to create a barrier of any length.
If the 555mm height is not enough, each Evo 55 barrier includes post holes ideal for a mesh fence extension. The mesh fence extension adds another 560mm of height to your barrier adding valuable extra security.
Evo 55 Barriers also stack efficiently to minimise storage and transport requirements.
The innovative male/female fixing system means the Evo 55 Barrier requires no drilling or tools for setup. The connection system also means you can use the barrier on curves or winding surfaces.
Once in place, each barrier can be filled with 20 litres of water to create a safe, robust barrier for any situation. You could then top the barrier with posts or mesh barriers as the situation requires.
Benefits of the Evo 55 Barrier
The water-filled Evo 55 barrier is transforming public safety in Britain. Protecting road users and pedestrians from hazardous areas such as road or building repairs, roadworks, public works and anywhere there is a risk to public safety.
These barriers have a proven track record of performance in hazardous situations.
Ideal for site and traffic delineation, each Evo 55 barrier weighs 28kg when filled with water and just 8kg when empty. They provide a robust barrier for foot traffic or vehicular traffic that can be set up and taken down quickly with the minimum of effort. While the Evo 55 is designed to be filled with water, you could use sand too.
The entire Evo 55 system has been designed to be easy to store, straightforward to transport and easy to set up. Each barrier requires minimal resources to install and can be used on almost any level surface, including curves.
Combine with the mesh fence extension and you have a very effective barrier to provide safety and security!
£31.20 inc. VAT
- User Reviews
- Key Features
- Delivery & Returns
- Technical Specifications
• Rapid offload and installation time due to size and weight
• Easily stackable for transport and storage
• Fully compatible with reflective post & plank or mini mesh panels
• Can be lifted and installed by one person
• Only 8kg when empty
|Dimensions||1000 × 400 × 550 mm|