Hydro Defence Flood Barrier 500mm
- Rapidly deployable flood defence system
- Can be assembled by one person
- Not affected by strong winds when deployed
- Highly flexible system
- More cost effective and versatile flood protection than sandbags
- Self-balancing with no bolting required
- Multi-hub connection unit allows easy connection to walls and cornering
- Units nest into each other for easy storage
- Recyclable and reusable
- Can be used as leverage to gain flood insurance
Designed to be deployed quickly by just one person, this 500mm high flood barrier has proven effective for stopping and containing water in flood situations. With an increase in home and business owners taking responsibility for flood defences, these water barriers offer a reliable solution.
Often used as driveway barriers for UK flood defences, these barriers can withstand strong winds and a capable of absorbing flood water through a system of self-filling holes.
These units can be combined to any length with universal keys and can form a continuous barrier using walls, corners and curves with the addition of a multi-hub unit.
Another feature of these flood barriers is that that they eliminate the need for any bolting or securing to the ground, with a self-balancing design that offers strength and stability. The interior pods, having collected flood water, will empty themselves automatically.
£190.79 inc. VAT
- User Reviews
- Key Features
- Delivery & Returns
- Technical Specifications
• Can be assembled by one person
• Not affected by strong winds when deployed
• Highly flexible system
• More cost effective and versatile flood protection than sandbags
• Self-balancing with no bolting required
• Multi-hub connection unit allows easy connection to walls and cornering
• Units nest into each other for easy storage
• Recyclable and reusable
• Can be used as leverage to gain flood insurance
|Dimensions||1005 × 500 mm|