Guardian Goal Post
Call 01903 959611 for Trade Discounts
- Non conductive multi layered fibreglass insulated to over 75kv
- New “anti-pinch” glass reinforced clamping system
- Five prominent red and white UV tolerant sections
- HSE GS6 Compliant
- Extended length: 7.3 Metres
- Collapsed length: 1.8 Metres
- Tube sizes: 50mm diameter at base section
- Weighs just 3.5kg per pole
- Bolt holes to metal bases for additional security
- Water filled bases, weighing 55kg each once filled
- Standard colours: Red / White or Blue / White
- Bunting can span up to 25 metres
Ibex Supplies’ GS6 Guardian Goal Posts are an overhead cable warning system used to warn vehicles of the dangers of overhead cables, bridges and power lines. Designed for use on-site, or anywhere you need to warn visitors and vehicles of overhead hazards.
Guardian Goal Posts can be transported and constructed by a single person in minutes, providing fast-effective hazard warning in any situation.
Each post has a collapsed length of 1800mm and an extended height of 7300mm. Tubes are 50mm in diameter and each pole weighs just 3.5kg. Poles can be easily affixed to steel or water-filled bases for stability.
Guardian Goal Posts can be specified with up to 25m of bunting or a crossbar. Both post systems are available with steel or water-filled bases.
Our GS6-compliant poles are the most advanced on the market. Each is manufactured from non-conductive glass reinforced polyester resin (GRP) to be weatherproof and robust. The material is extremely strong and has highly visible red and white sections for superior site safety.
The GRP material is non-conductive and insulated to over 75kV and provided in alternating red and white sections. The finish is bright and highly visible and is also UV-resistant for longevity.
Our new “anti-pinch” clamping system makes it even easier to extend the GS6 poles to your required height. Bases can be used without water and the steel bases include four holes to allow for anchor bolt fixing if required.
GS6 Goal Post SET A
Steel Bases / Poles / Bunting
GS6 Goal Post SET B
Steel Bases / Poles / Crossbar
GS6 Goal Post SET C
Water Filled Bases / Poles / Bunting
GS6 Goal Post SET D
Water Filled Bases / Poles / Crossbar
Benefits of Guardian Goal Posts
Guardian Goal Posts from Ibex Supplies are a very safe and cost-effective way to warn visitors and vehicles of overhead cabling. They have an extended height of 7.3m, making them suitable for the highway and can be easily constructed by a single person.
The steel base can be left free-standing or bolted into place with the included bolt holes. The water-filled bases provide enough stability even without the water. Guardian Goal Posts also break down to a convenient package for easy transport and storage.
The GRP material is light, strong and very weatherproof. Each Guardian Goal Post has a high reflective finish for excellent visibility and is finished with a UV coating that prevents degradation during use.
Guardian Goal Posts
Guardian Goal Posts are commonly used on construction sites but could feasibly be used anywhere there are low-hanging cables, or clearance for vehicles or where a perceived height hazard exists.
£303.30 – £394.50 inc. VAT
- User Reviews
- Key Features
- Delivery & Returns
- Technical Specifications
• Lightweight for easy transportation, installation and dismantling
• Telescopic construction - fully collapsible for easy transportation
• Non-electrically conductive materials
• Simple to erect, reposition or remove
• Corporate customisation available
• Illumination option for night use
• Extended pole length up to 6m
• HSE GS6 Compliant
• Weighted bases
|Dimensions||25000 × 6000 mm|
GS6 Set A, GS6 Set B, GS6 Set C, GS6 Set D