- Effective anti-slip surface and raised sides for secured access
- Can support a weight up to 250 kg
- The wider access makes the product convenient and easy to use
- Made from High-density polyethylene
- Compact stacking for easy transport & storage
- Adapts to varying step heights
- Can be used as an access for wheelchairs, pushchairs, mobility scooters, sack trucks, wheelie bins etc
- Single unit weighs only 6.8kg
Our robust, anti-slip kerb ramps are the perfect solution for ensuring easy and fair access for wheelchairs, mobility scooters, pushchairs and more at your property, site or outdoor event.
The generous width (1250mm) of our high-density polyethylene kerb ramps ensures they can be mounted simply, while their raised sides provide additional safety for users. These ramps are suitable for a wide range of kerb and step heights. Kerb ramps from Ibex Supplies Ltd are fully compliant with Wheelchair Boarding Ramp Specifications, the Safety at Street Works’ Code of Practice and the Disability Discrimination Act.
We are highly reputed security and traffic management specialists delivering our products to sites nationwide. Should you require assistance determining which of our items will best suit your site or event, do not hesitate to contact our knowledgeable and friendly team.
£35.88 inc. VAT
- User Reviews
- Key Features
- Delivery & Returns
- Technical Specifications
• Can support a weight up to 250 kg
• The wider access makes the product convenient and easy to use
• Made from High-density polyethylene
• Compact stacking for easy transport & storage
• Adapts to varying step heights
• Can be used as an access for wheelchairs, pushchairs, mobility scooters, sack trucks, wheelie bins etc
|Dimensions||1250 × 750 × 110 mm|