RB22 Heavy Barrier
Call 01903 959611 for Trade Discounts
- Fully tested system by TRL to BS EN1317 – N1 50 MPH test
- Tested free standing – no permanent fixings
- Up to 200 metres per load
- One piece moulding – no added sections
- Assembled with limited parts – no need for heaving and tooling
- Securely stackable through design for transport or storage
- Wide fork lift slots at base
- Compatible with our mesh and hoarding panel systems
- Manufactured from prime UV stabilised polyethylene
- Vehicle and pedestrian gates are also available
- Corporate colours and name plating available
- Delivery anywhere in the UK
The RB22 Heavy Barrier from Ibex Supplies is a water-filled crash barrier fully compliant with the BS EN1317 – N1 50mph standard. They are designed specifically to protect against vehicle traffic in high-risk situations such as roadworks and temporary traffic flows.
The RB22 Heavy Barrier is constructed from UV stabilised polyethylene finished in high visibility red and white colours. Other colours are available upon request.
Each traffic barrier measures 2000mm x 800mm x 500mm and weighs 60kg when empty and 600kg when full. They can be stacked efficiently for storage and transport and be erected with the minimum of time and effort.
Barriers include forklift slots for easy handling.
Each RB22 barrier is free standing and can be fixed to its neighbours quickly. Once assembled, each barrier can be quickly filled with water or sand through the convenient filling hole on top.
Barriers include holes for barrier hoarding if the situation requires more height. Hoarding comes as steel powder-coated mesh fencing that adds an extra 38mm or 40mm to the height of the barrier.
Benefits of the RB22 Heavy Barrier
The RB22 Heavy Barrier is designed to bear impacts from wayward vehicles travelling at up to 50mph. The design combines simplicity and ease of use with the safety requirements of street works and hazardous environments.
The water-filled barriers provide protection at temporary roadworks and in places where highway maintenance is taking place and are fully compliant with the BS EN1317 – N1 50mph standard.
These water-filled RB22 crash barriers weigh around 600kg when full and deflect the impact from vehicles travelling at moderate speed. They are easy to set up, secure to stack and have been developed to protect workers, pedestrians and drivers.
Our RB22 barriers are strong and versatile: they are manufactured from high-quality UV-stabilised polyethylene, feature interlocking reinforced steel pins and two flat steel plates that are easily screwed to each side. They require minimal tools and can be set up in minutes.
Common uses of the RB22 Heavy Barrier
The RB22 Heavy Barrier is often used as a temporary barrier for street works. They provide the safety and security needed to keep the workforce safe alongside the flexible resistance to help protect drivers in the event of a collision.
The RB22 Heavy Barrier can also be used in other environments such as rally, kart or course barriers, temporarily outlining loading bays or any situation where vehicular traffic may prove a hazard to others.
The design of these traffic barriers lends superb flexibility to be used in almost any situation!
£310.80 inc. VAT
- User Reviews
- Key Features
- Delivery & Returns
- Technical Specifications
• Wide design fork lift slots for ease of visibility by driver
• Rapid secure pin hinge and support plates
• Can be water filled during assembly
• Easily deployed and handled by your own workforce
|Dimensions||2000 × 500 × 800 mm|