- The cheapest barrier per metre on the market
- Robust and durable
- Light weight and easy to store
- Fully modular solution with accessories for every environment
- Locking button to prevent unwanted spooling of tape
- Contains 9m (30ft) of high visibility, fabric, retractable tape
- Tape end clip can wrap around pillars and attach to itself
- Robust, heavy-duty materials
This is the premier solution for global health and safety professionals. Versatile and cost-effective, the Skipper Unit is a retractable barrier system that attaches to virtually any standard traffic cone.
Lightweight and easy to store, Skipper is also remarkably robust and durable. It measures 9m but is fully retractable and can be used to cordon off areas inside and outside safely.
Available in orange, red, silver, green blue or yellow, the improved grip Skipper Unit comes with a variety of tape style options too.
£46.08 inc. VAT
- User Reviews
- Key Features
- Delivery & Returns
- Technical Specifications
• Robust and durable
• Light weight and easy to store
• Fully modular solution with accessories for every environment
• Locking button to prevent unwanted spooling of tape
• Contains 9m (30ft) of high visibility, fabric, retractable tape
• Tape end clip can wrap around pillars and attach to itself
• Robust, heavy-duty materials
|Dimensions||145 × 145 × 240 mm|